First of all we want to thank you all for your support to keep MCEBuddy going.
Given the ongoing hardware/software costs to develop, support and test MCEBuddy, we will be spending limited time on making free releases. The last free release available to download is v2.3.13.
PREMIUM ACCESS PROGRAM
We are introducing the PREMIUM ACCESS PROGRAM for users who want to latest/premium access to bug fixes, features and support. Through this program you can access to the latest MCEBuddy builds.Please visit www.mcebuddy2x.com to get details on how to join the program. It takes a lot of effort and money to keep MCEBuddy going.
Once you joing the program you will be eMailed your personal username and password. You can access the premium access servers below:
HTTP SERVER : http://premiumaccess.mcebuddy2x.com
FTP SERVER : ftp://premiumaccess.mcebuddy2x.com
UserId/Password: < eMailed to you >
RETRIEVE LOST UserId/Password: http://password.mcebuddy2x.com/
Enter the eMail address from which the payment was made and your username and password will be instantly mailed to the same eMail address. (don’t forget to check your SPAM folder).
Thank you all once again for your support to keep MCEBuddy going.
NOTE: If you are using the FTP server, ensure that your firewall and router supports FTP active connections otherwise you won’t be able to connect. Alternatively disable your firewall or use a passive FTP client/connection.
TIP: Open the FTP Server link in Windows Explorer and you can upload AND download files by dragging and dropping them
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
- Follow the instructions on our website to make the payment and receive your login/password via eMail (check your spam folder and typically within an hour)
- Click on the following link from your browser http://premiumaccess.mcebuddy2x.com
- Enter the Username and Password from the Premium Access eMail (the username and password are the same) you received when you contributed.
- Open the STABLE version or BETA version folder (BETA is usually very stable)
- Click and download the appropriate file for 32 or 64 bit systems
- Open the download zip file, extract the contents to your computer and perform the installation, don’t forget to uninstall any old versions of MCEBuddy prior to installing the new version.
Alternative FTP access:
- Download and install a the FTP client FileZilla
- Start FileZilla then copy and paste premiumaccess.mcebuddy2x.com into the
Hostfield at the top of the page
- Enter the Username and Password from the Premium Access eMail (the username and password are the same) you received when you made the payment. Then press
- A directory will open in the right pane under Remote Site that contains the EARLY_ACCESS folder
- Open the EARLY_ACCESS folder
- Open the STABLE OR BETA folder (BETA is usually very stable)
- Drag the appropriate file for 32 or 64 bit systems to your drive/folder in the left pane
- Open the folder on your computer and perform the installation, don’t forget to uninstall any old versions of MCEBuddy prior to installing the new version.