Installing premium version of MCEBuddy

I downloaded the trial version of MCEBuddy on 10th July and tried it out; looked good. The next day I went to try it again but it wouldn’t start and said “License expired” (although I thought it was a 15 day trial). As I thought it would suit my requirements I joined the premium access program on 12th July and paid $30 by PayPal. I got:
" You’re almost done! We sent an activation mail to dave_ashwell@blueyonder.co.uk . Please follow the instructions in the mail to activate your account. If it doesn’t arrive, check your spam folder."
I also got a thank you message, but although I kept checking the spam folder at my ISP no activation email has arrived. I have confirmed that PayPal made the payment.
Please send the activation mail again.

Hey, the trial version is 15 days or 50 files, whichever comes first.

I checked the PayPal records and don’t see any transaction from this email. I see a different email used while completing the transaction. Feel free to PM me if you can’t find the email you used while checking out.

Cracked the mystery; dave_ashwell@talk21 was an old email address I haven’t used for years and cancelled the account about 10 years ago. I had a look at my PayPal account and discovered that the talk21 address was set as my primary address – though this has been the first time there has been a problem, and I use PayPal a lot. I have now cleared the talk21 address from PayPal, so many thanks for the heads up!

I found I was still able to log in to the talk21 providers (British Telecom) and discovered hundreds of spam mails, including the activation mail from you, which after forwarding to my blueyonder account I have been able to use to install MCEBuddy 2.5.4.

Please can you make sure I am registered with you at dave_ashwell@blueyonder.co.uk, and NOT at talk21.

Again, many thanks, great program,

Dave.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Dave Ashwell Phone: 01626 355019

49, Chestnut Drive Mobile: 07808 260141

Newton Abbot e-mail: dave_ashwell@blueyonder.co.uk

Devon TQ12 4JX

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Cracked the mystery; dave_ashwell@talk21 was an old email address I haven’t used for years and cancelled the account about 10 years ago. I had a look at my PayPal account and discovered that the talk21 address was set as my primary address – though this has been the first time there has been a problem, and I use PayPal a lot. I have now cleared the talk21 address from PayPal, so many thanks for the heads up!
I found I was still able to log in to the talk21 providers (British Telecom) and discovered hundreds of spam mails, including the activation mail from you, which after forwarding to my blueyonder account I have been able to use to install MCEBuddy 2.5.4.
Please can you make sure I am registered with you at XXX, and NOT at talk21.
Again, many thanks, great program,
Dave.