Conversion Time, File Size, File Corruption

Hi all - looking for a little help here. I haven’t been able to convert anything for the last couple of months as the process will take sometimes hours/days and then the file doesn’t work.

The file for the Log below went from and original size of 700MB to over 89GB which then doesn’t work.

I’ve been using MCEBuddy for years and never experienced any problems until a couple months ago. My usual is to remove commercials and any unwanted video at the beginning and end of the files.

Had to split log into 2 parts

Log Part 1 - Cobra Kai - s06e02 - The Prize.mp4-Watermark-2024-08-29T13-18-16.log (7.8 MB)
Log Part 2 - Cobra Kai - s06e02 - The Prize.mp4-Watermark-2024-08-29T13-18-16.log (6.3 MB)

Really appreciate any help. Thanks.

Your GPU is crawling and is having issues processing the video. Try turning off the hardware acceleration in the Conversion task → Expert settings

Prefer Hardware Encoding → True
Use GPU Brands → NVidia

If that fixes the issue, which is very likely, then your graphics driver is the problem. If it was updated recently (which also happens automatically via windows updates), try rolling back to an older more stable version.

See this also

Thank you, I"ll give a try.