All of a sudden I’m running into an issue with MCEBuddy. I’ll start transcoding with it just like always per my schedule and anywhere from 5minutes to 4 hours after I start my machine reboots without a BSOD, no minidump file is created. I’m doing the transcoding on the same machine as hosts my Windows 7 media center and I have 5 extenders, most of the time 2 - 3 are in use.
I have upgraded my Video card to a Geforce210 1024MB card, added a liquid cooling system to my PC and tried writing the files to both my SSD and my spinning platter drive. I’ve disabled hardware encoding, tried utilizing a different number of simultaneous transcodes and I just can’t seem to figure out the issue. I’ve made sure I have the most recent stable drivers for my video card and other components in the PC.
I’m using a Core I5760 Lynnfield processor with 16GB RAM. This issue started out of the blue about 2 weeks ago. I have windows updates turned off on the due to some issues with media center and the machine was rebuilt from scratch back in January. I have 1 Ceton PCI 4 tuner card in the PC and my other tuners are HDHOMERUN.
I recently upgraded to MCEBuddy 2.4 Beta 8 and that has not solved the issue.