I’ve been using MCEBuddy for a while now and love it very much. I was hoping you might consider some of the following feature requests. Please let me know if you need any clarification on any of them.
1. Option to not add chapters if only 1 chapter in source file and Add Chapters is selected.
2. Don’t set subtitle as default when added to output file. (Currently I have to run PostProcess script to unset it ““C:\Program Files\MKVToolNix\mkvpropedit.exe” “%convertedfile%” --edit track:3 --set flag-default=0”)
3. Add Refresh button on History window that will refresh the list.
4. Option during install to download tessdat for Subtitle OCR.
5. Separate storing of Credential Profiles, then mapped where needed. So I setup a Credential Profile named “NAS”, and I put in the domain, username and password. Then I select that from a drop down on those windows that require it but still have the option to manually set.
6. Stop prompting for Credentials every time you save a task or location that is UNC even though the path wasn’t updated.
7. Add Up/Down arrow buttons that will move the selected item up or down in list next to the Monitor Locations, Conversion Tasks frames and queue frame.
7a. Add Move to Top and Move to Bottom arrow buttons and right click options next to the Monitor Locations, Conversion Tasks frames and queue frame
7b. Add drag option to rearrange list to Monitor Locations & Conversion Tasks.
8. Ability to Resize Monitor Locations frame. Right now you can make the main window larger but only conversion tasks resizes to match window size.
9. Use Tabs instead of separate windows to break up different settings in Monitor Locations and Conversion Task Properties.
9a. Would be even cooler if there were no separate windows opened and instead a side panel opened to the right with the contents of the properties broken down in tabs.
10. When maximizing the Custom Cuts application after opening a file have it fit the screen. Right now it maximizes to the video display, then you have to unmaximize to have it show the controls at the bottom and then move it so you can get it all on the screen. (or at least that has been my experience)
Thank you for taking the time to consider my requests.