Conversion: Copying/Moving Files Bottlenecks PC Network Connection

Hi All,
I’ve had this problem since the start, I figured it was just my setup, but just in case I’m missing a setting somewhere that will help with it. I am grabbing and sending the source and converted files over my network, when it does, my PC loses internet and my network drives are super sluggish if accessible at all. I can see it taking about 10 minutes to transfer files, but is the shutting down of my overall network something normal, too? If I manually transfer a file between the PC and network drive, I can still browse internet and get to other drives, so thought MCEBuddy may be doing something on a system level that is taking over. I do have to remember to reboot all my devices from time to time, which helps with the transferring speeds, but it still seems to lock me out of my overall network.

Thanks!

Just an update in case anyone was curious, it definitely is not an mcebuddy issue. I was getting 1 mb/s transfer rates going from my PC to my WD MyCloud, both were plugged into my Asus router. Connecting the MyCloud directly to my PC, I can transfer files ranging from 70-100 mb/s. I was trusting the Asus router was doing a good job, but looks like that is the culprit. Moving my PC and MyCloud ethernet cables to another switch looks like I can get 10 mb/s now at least and better overall response. Still not something that should compare to direct connection, but I probably can find a better combo in there somewhere to improve the speed again.