Cannot get subtitles embedded into MKV files

Hi I have now tried every setting and conversion option and i simply cannot get MCEbuddy to enclose the subtitles into a MKV file. I have have a .ts file that have subtitles and have tried to run unprocessed MKV and HIGH Qual MKV conversion. The captions are extracted to a srt file but not embedded back into the encoded file.
I have “Add Subtitles” enabled and i have tried with and without “Extract Subtitles and closed captions” enabled
I run latest 2.5.4 early

Please attach your conversion log, can’t say what’s going on without looking at them.

OK look like the SRT files are never generated but the subtitles/CC are detected

Ant-Man and the Wasp-0015-20190219.ts-MKV HighQ Comskip H.264-2020-06-05T18-20-26.log (4.9 MB) Ant-Man and the Wasp-0015-20190219.ts-MKV Unprocessed Comskip-2020-06-05T15-35-56.log (1.4 MB)

Your subtitles are embedded as dvb_subtitles, i.e. they are images and not text and they are in danish (not english).

2020-06-05T18:20:27 MCEBuddy.AppWrapper.Base --> Stream #0:10x32c: Subtitle: dvb_subtitle ([6][0][0][0] / 0x0006)

You need to download the DVB extraction modules and install it so MCEBuddy can use the OCR functionality to convert DVB images to text. It’s not included by default since it’s +1GB in size and very few folks needs it.

Step by step instructions are available here:

I see. With that i now get the srt file and subtitles in my .mkv file. However the first line in srt file is matching the movie at 1min 23s, all prio to that is cut away though there are subtitles from start in the original ts files.
Ant-Man and the Wasp-0015-20190219-2019-03-25 0106.srt (102.5 KB) Ant-Man and the Wasp-0015-20190219.ts-MKV HighQ Comskip H.264-2020-06-06T21-07-15.log (7.3 MB)