Remove commercials from Playon Cloud recordings

I tried to remove commercials from a recording I made using Playon Cloud but they were not removed. Is this not an option?

Attach the conversion log.

If MCEBuddy can access the file it should work fine. If the Playon Cloud embeds the ad markers as chapters in the file then it should detect that all (if you’ve enabled that option in the conversion task expert settings).

Thanks, Here is the conversion log https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fpr55I1AMbMMEfVdcMYUP1JMqy7F3uhY/view?usp=sharing

I don’t see the ad markers as chapters option in the expert settings.

Couple of things:

1. Commercials were found:

2018-04-03T21:08:05 MCEBuddy.AppWrapper.Comskip → Commercials were found.
2018-04-03T21:08:07 MCEBuddy.CommercialScan.Scanner → Commercial Scan: Percentage Complete 99
INFORMATION> 2018-04-03T21:08:07 MCEBuddy.CommercialScan.Scanner → Skipping EDLP, using EDL file for commercial removal
2018-04-03T21:08:07 MCEBuddy.CommercialScan.Scanner → Testing EDL File Validity
2018-04-03T21:08:07 MCEBuddy.CommercialScan.Scanner → ParseEDL: Reading EDL file found entry at beginning to file Start:20.28 Stop:0
2018-04-03T21:08:07 MCEBuddy.CommercialScan.Scanner → ParseEDL: Reading EDL file adding cut Start:20.28 Stop:1703.24
2018-04-03T21:08:07 MCEBuddy.CommercialScan.Scanner → ParseEDL: Reading EDL file adding cut Start:1869.04 Stop:2229.32
2018-04-03T21:08:07 MCEBuddy.CommercialScan.Scanner → ParseEDL: Reading EDL file adding cut Start:2344.88 Stop:3109.56
2018-04-03T21:08:07 MCEBuddy.CommercialScan.Scanner → ParseEDL: Skipping end cut, too small Start:3118.76 Stop:3119.53

1. You’re on 2.3.13 - we don’t support the free version, there have been over a 500 new features and bug fixes since. I would suggest purchase the premium version and if you’re still facing issues please post back.

I just got the Premium version. I don’t see the option to skip commercials. What am I overlooking?

Thanks.

Never mind. I just found it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have the same problem but for my part it is out of the question to buy the premium version before being sure that everything works correctly in other words be sure to correct the problem first the demo version the goal of a version of demo and precisely to ensure that everything works correctly before buying
otherwise the version must perform the same cutting as the paid version while remaining limited to 50 conversions.Note even 10 conversion would be sufficient the goal being to test to ensure that everything works correctly before buying

I took the paid version and it’s the same thing it does not cut the video correctly
See for yourself

log file C:\Program Files\MCEBuddy2x\log\mcebuddy.log

https://hastebin.com/raw/hujucudiwo

it’s links are premium links you don’t need premium account to open them
original file
https://1fichier.com/?n43inbe8x2yykaj4ddx8

converted file
https://1fichier.com/?xc39h6uczua3ffxe8s25

see for yourself the cutting job is not done correctly

he cuts the announcements that are at the end but not the one that is at the beginning has paid 30$ it is so that it works correctly and not for whom only faces half of the work
I give you 1h to solve this problem if it is not resolved by the time I request the refund on paypal I am sorry your program and charge us to delete the advertising messages and the commercial messages out it does not do it correctly

Can you attach your conversion log (for the file that was converted). Mcebuddy.log is only for the monitoring engine. The conversion log will show what’s going on and why your initial 4 seconds weren’t cut.

and I find its or the log file which your program gives it is the one there in none other in the folder

when I click on logs to the log folder and it is the only files that and in there are no others

It looks like you’ve disabled logging, from your mcebuddy.log file.

Enable Job Logs → False

Make sure that you’ve enabled Logging in the Settings page and that it’s set to Debug level from the Settings → System settings page. Then rerun the conversion and you’ll find a log file for each conversion.