Hi. Commercial handling with a particular set of parameters is not working as I would have expected. Want to understand if this is the correct behavior.
I have a PlayOn MP4 file that has some existing (inaccurate) chapter information based on PlayOn commercial skipping.
My goal is to keep the file as is, but run ComSkip and apply the new chapters without going through the conversion process.
What’s actually happening in my scenario is that a new file is being created with the existing chapters and ComSkip is not (as far as I can see in the log) being run at all.
In my Conversion task I have:
- MP4 Unprocessed as the Profile
- Ad Remover: Yes (Comskip)
- Only Detect Ads (I want to mark the ads not cut them)
- Add Chapters is set to YES
- Comskip information (like directory, etc.) are copied from other tasks that already work.
Here’s a log of what is happening, can I get help understanding this behavior and whether I have the wrong combination of options to do what I want to do?
Log with DEBUG: