MCEbuddy Service not working

After upgrading to 2.6 Release 1, I observed that McEbuddy is not processing my folders as before it did the upgrade. I’ve verified the status of my Windows 10 services: MCEBuddy2x is configured for Automatic (Delayed Start) and is currently active and running. However, on both Friday and Saturday, it failed to process any recordings in the awaiting folder. Consequently, I had to initiate a manual scan to prompt it to process the recordings in the awaiting folder.

Any ideas as to why?

If you open your MCEBuddy.log file and scroll to the end you’ll see why. Most likely a mismatch between the filters or inaccessible drives. The logs will tell you.

Taking your advice I look into the logs: I’m seeing this for each folder I setup to monitor:

2023-10-02T05:19:34 MCEBuddy.Engine.QueueManager → Attempting to connect to network share \SCARNG-NAS-III\TVEverywhere\TV\Garage Squad ERROR> → Unable to connect to network location \SCARNG-NAS-III\TVEverywhere\TV\Garage Squad Domain name: Username:scarng Password:************ Return code is 1219 Multiple connections to a server or shared resource by the same user, using more than one user name, are not allowed. Disconnect all previous connections to the server or shared resource and try again

Note, it works manually? I’m puzzled.

That’s windows saying it can’t connect because of authentication conflicts. Try rebooting your system.

I had similar issue with no obvious reason for it, so I created a sub folder in the current folder I was using for my recordings to land. Then, I referenced this folder for conversions. This fixed it somehow. So, I just kept it that way.