MCEBuddy Custom Cuts - Start an End cut overlap existing cuts when tweaking cuts

Request Type:
BUG / NEW FEATURE

MCEBuddy Version 2.5.5 64bit. I don’t see any “version” or “about” associated with custom cuts?

Windows 10 Pro 64bit

I can’t get MCEBuddy Custom Cuts to edit any existing section

Select any existing section click “Start Cut”, you can edit the start cut or just accept existing, click the section again over “End Cut”, you can edit the end cut or just accept what’s already there, click “End Cut”, you will always get an error “End cut has to be after the start cut” even though it clearly already is

Screenshots:
Star Trek S01E01 [20201110-0100].edl (180 Bytes)

IMPORTANT REQUIRED: ZIP/ATTACH CONVERSION LOGS for Bugs Reports

I don’t believe Custom Cuts generates any logs??? If it does, kindly tell me where.

I have generated an EDL with paid comskipgui and trying to tweak it with paid MCEBuddy.

I seem to have to delete each section and recreate it, defeating the purpose of preloading an EDL.

In my attached photo I’m trying to edit the 2nd pre-existing section. I select it. I click “Start Cut” at the pre-existing cut start 00:05:15:220, I click the same section over cut end. I click “End Cut” at the pre-existing cut end 00:05:46.581 and immediately face an “Start and End cut overlap existing cuts”. Of course they do, I’m trying to tweak an existing cut!

Yes that’s correct. You can either edit the exiting cuts manually by typing directly into the timestamps or delete the cut and recreate it.