MCEBuddy 2.4 Beta (May 25 and previous beta build) fail to open in A's Video Converter and others

Thanks Goose,

I have a look at the timeout setting when i get back to my PC.
Also, with regards to codecs, I took the MCEBuddy recommendation to not use Codec Packs on my system a year or two ago. Now i only yse the ones you include with MCEBUddy on all my PCs.
I now download and install the Icaros software independently of Shark007 which I used to always install.

Have you tried the latest 2.4.10 BETA?

I will try over the next couple of days. I bounced back to 2.4.8 just to verify there weren’t any other issues. This worked fine. After the week is over i will try and let you know.

-Steve

Sorry…
Never got a chance to try 2.4.9 again, but looking to do shortly. In the meantime i am trying to implement app on a new machine. Did the install but I want to copy both mcebuddy.conf & profiles.conf so I dont have to reconfigure manually. It seems that they both re-initialize once I start MCEBuddy. Even if I cut/paste the contents from the old files to the new ones it happens. Is there a end marker on the file that I may be deleting (that I can’t see via notepad) ?

Thanks,
Steve

Figured it out…
Looks like interface has to be running, but stopped