Some shows not fully converting

Since updating to 2.5.2 I have noticed a few shows aren’t converting as they were before.
I get the first few seconds of the show but nothing else…

I have uploaded some log files to the ftp of 2 that have failed and 1 that has worked

I’m stuggling with what could be going wrong here
I have also tried 2.5.3 beta an the logs are from this version

I’ve done a bit of testing this afternoon and it works fine with MP4 unprocessed but not mkv

Your source video file is corrupted:

MCEBuddy.AppWrapper.FFmpeg --> [matroska @ 000001f5b724b040] Timestamps are unset in a packet for stream 1. This is deprecated and will stop working in the future. Fix your code to set the timestamps properly
2020-01-01T13:04:19 MCEBuddy.AppWrapper.FFmpeg --> [matroska @ 000001f5b724b040] Can’t write packet with unknown timestamp
2020-01-01T13:04:19 MCEBuddy.AppWrapper.FFmpeg --> av_interleaved_write_frame(): Invalid argument
2020-01-01T13:04:19 MCEBuddy.AppWrapper.FFmpeg --> [matroska @ 000001f5b724b040] Can’t write packet with unknown timestamp
2020-01-01T13:04:19 MCEBuddy.AppWrapper.FFmpeg --> Error writing trailer of C:\Program Files\MCEBuddy2x\working0\Match of the Day 2_20191229_22302335-converted.mkv: Invalid argument

I am also having the same issue and i didn’t have mcebuddy previous to this version so I don’t know if a newer version is causing the problem

2020-01-07T14:15:19 MCEBuddy.AppWrapper.FFmpeg --> [matroska @ 000002660b28e040] Timestamps are unset in a packet for stream 0. This is deprecated and will stop working in the future. Fix your code to set the timestamps properly
2020-01-07T14:15:19 MCEBuddy.AppWrapper.FFmpeg --> [matroska @ 000002660b28e040] Can't write packet with unknown timestamp
2020-01-07T14:15:19 MCEBuddy.AppWrapper.FFmpeg --> av_interleaved_write_frame(): Invalid argument
2020-01-07T14:15:19 MCEBuddy.AppWrapper.FFmpeg --> frame=24237 fps=13991 q=-1.0 Lsize=  266047kB time=00:13:30.86 bitrate=2687.8kbits/s speed= 468x    
2020-01-07T14:15:19 MCEBuddy.AppWrapper.FFmpeg --> video:253211kB audio:12649kB subtitle:0kB other streams:0kB global headers:0kB muxing overhead: 0.070291%
2020-01-07T14:15:19 MCEBuddy.AppWrapper.FFmpeg --> Conversion failed!

Changing to mp4 unprocessed fixes the issue

These are files recorded from Channels TVE mode - about 60-70 percent from this specific channel are having the issue