MCE Buddy not deleting original files

mcebuddy.conf (4.0 KB) Hello, I am having trouble with MCE deleting original files after converting. The video converts fine but the original file stays in tact. This is a huge deal for me as this would make this a fully automated process if working correctly. Here is some more info.

I am logged in as a local admin on Win 10
I have tried both launching the application as the regular user and right clicking run as admin. It literally makes no difference as the original file stays in tact.
I have checked the delete original file option in the expert setting and have tried the advanced setting to delete manually added files. Nothing seems to be working… Any ideas?

mcebuddy.log (77.4 KB) Rick and Morty - 3x03 - Pickle Rick.mkv-Convert to MP4-2020-02-21T21-38-10.6676224-05-00.log (969.1 KB) [mcebuddy.conf|attachment]

According to your logs, MCEBuddy is telling Windows to delete the file

INFORMATION> 2020-02-21T21:45:45 MCEBuddy.Engine.Core → Job for C:\Users\server\Desktop\Test N\Rick and Morty - 3x03 - Pickle Rick.mkv completed
2020-02-21T21:45:45 MCEBuddy.Engine.Core → Deleting original file C:\Users\server\Desktop\Test N\Rick and Morty - 3x03 - Pickle Rick.mkv
INFORMATION> 2020-02-21T21:45:45 MCEBuddy.Engine.Core → Job for C:\Users\server\Desktop\Test N\Rick and Morty - 3x03 - Pickle Rick.mkv converted successfully to C:\Users\server\Desktop\Test C\Rick and Morty Season 3\Season 03\S03E03-Pickle Rick.mp4 using Conversion Task Convert to MP4 and Profile MP4 Normal

If it isn’t getting deleted then some other software is locking/blocking it.

@Goose,thanks for the reply! Well it’s actually a fresh install of Win 10 as of this morning. I thought the same the and literally installed windows fresh and thought it would resolve.

Could be file system permissions issue. MCEBuddy may not have the rights to delete it.