Imdb and ftp error

I am getting a 401 error when converting videos from a 3rd party source to hdhomerun. I am unable to upload my logs as I get the following error when I try to connect

Error: GnuTLS error -48: Key usage violation in certificate has been detected.
Error: Could not connect to server

1 Like

If you’re referring to the IMDB errors in the conversion log, we know, the service we were using to get the data is no longer active. We’re working on a replacement with a new website in the 2.4.7 release.

As for the log, not sure, other folks are uploading logs without any issues. Are you clicking on the upload button or dragging and dropping?

upload button? I was unaware there was one. I am trying to sign in to the new ftp site (upload.mcebuddy2x.com) using filezilla. It is good to know that you are working on a fix for the imdb error. thanks. Also, congrats on the new web site.

1 Like

Yes you can upload it directly on this forum now (one of the new features), just drag n drop the file or click on the upload button, there is a 10MB limit, so if it’s larger just zip it and upload it. The FTP site is only reserved for large video files to analyze. Makes it easier to provide support.

Wow that is good to know. Thanks. Also, wow that was a fast reply.

1 Like