BUG / NEW FEATURE
MCEBuddy Version and Type (32bit or 64bit):
Operating System and Type (32bit or 64bit):
Windows 10 64bit
Summary of the problem or suggestion:
I have been using the same DOS batch file to move the converted file to one of my staging directories without any problems for the last 2 years. When I upgraded from 2.4.8 to 2.4.9 the batch file stopped working. I checked the log file for the converted file and it looks like the value for %converted file% contains the path of the dos batch file name and the converted file path. For example; I am calling a file named After_MceBuddy.bat which is loaded in a directory different from MCEBuddy2x. This file was receiving the %convertedfile%,%convertedext%,%originalfilename%, and %Season% parameters. The episode being converted was from Season 3 of CSI_Miami. The values being passed were “D:\kmttg_v2.1s\After_MceBuddy” + the converted file name.
This caused the batch file to no longer process. I have attached the log file from the episode where I found this problem and will revert back to version 2.4.8 until it has been corrected.
Steps to replicate the bug:
- I first changed the batch file to show the parameters being passed.
- Moved the file being processed back to the input folder.
- Used Mce_Buddy to reconvert the processed file.
- Did this several times with the same problem occurring.
- I also moved the batch file to the MCEBuddy2x directory with the same problem occurring.