I’m not sure what triggered this, and OS update or an MCEB update, but in build .7 and .8 converted files are no longer being moved to my network drive.
This has been working for years, so I’m not sure what I did to mess things up.
As usual I have updated the service with an administrator account user. I’ve also tried adding same user to the Network Authentication settings in the UI under settings.
I noticed this in the conversion log, but I don’t understand why as there are no Illegal characters in the path.
E:\VideoCaptures\Cleaned Files\Zoo Drop It Like Its Hot s03 e05 07-27-2017.ts
INFORMATION> 2017-07-28T16:15:09 MCEBuddy.Engine.ConversionJob --> Running custom commands
–> Custom Renaming Command -> %showname% %episodename% s%season%## e%episode%## %airmonth%-%airday%-%airyear% %rating%
WARNING> --> Cannot find Parental Rating
2017-07-28T16:15:09 MCEBuddy.Transcode.CustomCommand --> Custom command parameters read ->
PostCustomCommandPath = "e:\videocaptures\cleaned files\mcebpostprocess.bat"
PostCustomCommandParameters = “%convertedfile%” %sourcefile% “%destinationpath%” 1080 .%convertedext% 0 %airmonth% %airday% %airyear% %season%##
PostCustomCommandHangPeriod = 0
PostCustomCommandCritical = False
PostCustomCommandUISession = False
PostCustomCommandShowWindow = True
PostCustomCommandExitCodeCheck = False
ERROR> 2017-07-28T16:15:09 MCEBuddy.Engine.ConversionJob --> Unhanded error during conversion, conversion cancelled
System.ArgumentException: Illegal characters in path.
at System.IO.Path.CheckInvalidPathChars(String path, Boolean checkAdditional)
at System.IO.Path.IsPathRooted(String path)
INFORMATION> 2017-07-28T16:15:09 MCEBuddy.Engine.ConversionJob -->
–> Performance Metrics for the Current Conversion
I uploaded the both logs to the FTP server.