Comskip removing intro of video files

Hi when I go to convert some video files to mp4 and tick the comskip bit to remove adverts not all the time but some times it removes some of the intro of video files. the beginning bit of the video files but not all the time only some times it does that is there a way to fix that. Also when I shutdown or restart my pc I have to remove the Mcebuddy software and then install it again cos I get the error message it says something like go to the control panel to restart it but of course that does not work. Is there maybe gonna be a update to the software to fix that problem.

Moving this post to a new topic.

You may want to try tuning comskip to create a custom ini file for your conversion task. The link above tell you how to create a custom ini for comskip.

Specifically using the comskip ini editor, under Global removes → aways_keep_first_seconds is the parameter you want to tweak. This will tell comskip to skip the first X seconds of your show so you don’t run into this issue.

Here’s where you can find it.

Regarding the issue with the reboot/restart, it sounds like a issue with the windows services. I would recommend starting a new topic to discuss that separately.