Rick and morty comskip issue

So I am new to this but really am enjoying it. I currently use Plex with an HD Homerun and cable card to record shows to my plex server. MCE buddy watches my plex directory, uses donator version of both mce and comskip to remove commercials and archive the ts file, then swap it out with the converted one. That whole process works perfectly, except sometimes the commercials aren’t perfectly removed, or the beginning is cut off by a split second. In the case of Rick and Morty, the problem is that it actually kills the show during the credits, which 99% of the time is fine, but on that show there is always a post credits scene that I’d like to have in my final recording. So this leaves me with a couple questions.

1. Is there anything I can do to help improve the commercial recognition
  2. Is there a way to manually re-run the edit and mark adjustments?

Thanks in advance for your help. I’m loving this program and appreciate all the effort put into it.

You can use the Comskip INI editor to edit the INI file and tweak the commercials detection settings. Maybe you want to increase the minimum commercial time or add a safety buffer at the end at the show. Check it out it has explanations for the INI settings in the tool itself.

As for manually editing you can create your own commercials cut points using the Custom Cuts program included in MCEBuddy.

Awesome thanks! I’ll check that out.