I’ve noticed that this is failing to remove and convert tv shows that I record intermittently. I am running Server 2019 with a Nvidia P2000 video card. I am attaching a logfile to this topic. Would anyone be able to help?
In addition, it will not delete the original .ts file after an intermittent successful conversion.
MCEBuddy/FFmpeg is trying to use your graphics driver hardware encoding:
and your graphics driver is failing:
2019-03-19T21:07:32 MCEBuddy.AppWrapper.FFmpeg --> [AVHWDeviceContext @ 000002ea637a3740] Failed to create Direct3D device
2019-03-19T21:07:32 MCEBuddy.AppWrapper.FFmpeg --> Device creation failed: -1313558101.
Try to update your graphics driver or downgrade depending on your version to a stable version. See the Hardware FAQ page for recommendations on drivers versions are reported stable.
Alternatively you can disabled hardware encoding on the Conversion Task -> Expert Settings page
It may also help if there was someone logged into your server, I saw another error from Windows, it may not apply to Server 2019, but you can see if it helps (graphics drivers behave different when someone is logged in v/s not logged in for some Windows versions)
ERROR> 2019-03-19T21:07:32 --> StartAppWithAdminPrivilegesFromNonUISession WTSQueryUserToken failed (No logged on users) with error 1008. An attempt was made to reference a token that does not exist.
Thank you for getting back to me, I will try your solutions, I hope maybe in the future I won’t have to be logged in RDP while I convert something. Thank you