Log file says converted file is moved to Destination Folder but it is not. SOLVED

Brand new user, having problems…I set up a task to use an existing .edl file to remove commercials and re-write the file in a new folder.

Recording log file and MCEBuddy…log both report the file was moved from working0 folder to destination folder, but the file is not in the destination folder. I’m pretty sure I did something wrong, but don’t have a clue what it was. Since I selected the destination folder using the browse button, I can’t see how I got that part wrong.

Edit. Solved: Changing the destination to ‘C’ worked, so I did a little more poking around and found that the original destination drive (‘F’) was not shared. Changed it to ‘Shared’ and it works.