Got it and I see what’s happening. After trimming the file when ffmpeg creates the new trimmed file the tracks are reordered so when cutting commercials it picks the wrong track for isolation (you’ve asked it to isolate the eng track).
Will look into it and thanks for reporting it, I’m moving this to bugs. Meanwhile try removing the audio selection and just leave the default let encoder pick best audio track and that should solve the issue.
Ok thanks for taking a look and all the help. Next time I will be more efficient in getting you the information. I have it set up to work but if you can improve the software that would be awesome. Thanks again.
This has been fixed into today’s 2.4.8 BETA build, try it out and let us know if there’s any issue.
I still have the same problem. I will upload the log files again. For some reason I had two this time.
You’re using an old build of mcebuddy, from your logs:
INFORMATION> --> MCEBuddy Build Version : 188.8.131.52
INFORMATION> --> MCEBuddy Build Date : 08/06/2017 17:52:32
It should be today’s build date, it will show on the main page
Even the filename will show the build date, e.g.
MCEBuddy 2.4.8 64bit - 20170817
well i think i did it correct. when i went to download the new file i selected the 64 bit but the date is also old for some reason. maybe this one did not get updated for some reason. here is a screenshot of where i downloaded from. www.mcebuddy2x.com - _MCEBuddy_EARLY_ACCESS_2.4.pdf (88.2 KB)
well i just refreshed it and now it is updated. will try again
Awesome that seemed to fix it. Thanks so much for all your patience and help