Okay - as always i’m sure the problem is on my end. I am having trouble working out where I went wrong.
The SiliconDust HDHomerun PVR service records to \server\hdhomerun\
They have 3 categories with paths that they use which I cannot change.
\server\hdhomerun%Series Name%\Teen Titans Go! S01E06 20130619 [20180328-1130].mpg
\server\hdhomerun\Sporting Events\MLS Soccer - New York City FC at New England Revolution 20180324 [20180328-1000].mpg
the only things that get their own folder in that directory are TV shows. All movies and sporting events are dumped into the same folder, this is fine with me by the way since movies and tv shows are post processed correctly. The issue I am having is even though I have the “Sporting Events” folder set to be ignored.
I have the following configuration
- \server\hdhomerun\ - set to exclude the following “Movies; Live TV; Sporting Events”
- \server\hdhomerun\Movies\ - no exclusions as it only monitors files within the \Movies subfolder
- \server\Sporting Events\ - no exclusions as there are only sporting events here.
- Movies - works as expected, strips commercials, relocates the folder to \server\media\movies\ for import into my emby/kodi/plex libraries.
- TV Shows - Works as expected for TV Shows and imports into my \server\media\tv shows\show name\season xx\ folders.
- Sporting Events - appears to be ignored as it is being superseded by the tv shows conversion tasks.
The problem I appear to be having is there is no exclusion option for conversion tasks like there is for monitoring.
End goal is to just have MCEBuddy monitor and strip Sporting Events and delete the original files and replace with the new and improved one. The issue I am having is that the sporting events are being imported into my \server\media\tv shows\event name\ season\event name.ext
is there a way to force the monitor locations to exclude a path as well?
sorry for wall of text - figured I would try to be descriptive as possible. please let me know if there is anything else I can provide.
thank you in adv