Empty NFO file

I use HDhomerun to record for WMC and noticed wrong episode info. While correcting the Season/Episode I noticed the NFO file was blank which is where I change the info.
I uploaded the log its under Rickt1962 True Justice TV show

P.S. I use KODI to watch my Shows from a NAS

Update after seeing that episode missing NFO file did some checking on other series I have a LOT of TV shows missing NFO’s !!! Which KODI will not see them ! Major error with 2.4.10

Nothing ? I am in serious trouble here

Your WTV metadata is empty, Media Center isn’t providing any metadata for your files, so there’s nothing to match or put into your NFO file.

Either your windows version doesn’t have the filter installed to read/write the metadata or it isn’t wiring it to the file:

2018-05-16T22:10:43 MCEBuddy.MetaData.VideoMetaData → Extracting Windows Media Center metadata
WARNING> 2018-05-16T22:10:43 MCEBuddy.MetaData.VideoMetaData → Unable to extract meta data using filters. Filters may not be present [eg. Windows Server/XP/Vista].
Error : System.Exception: Cannot extract Title from Media Center file
at MCEBuddy.MetaData.VideoMetaData.ExtractMCETags()

I am using Windows 7 MC after further investigation using KODI addon Missing TV episodes after the scan found a lot of empty NFO’s but also found many INFO which is wrong was that caused by WMC ?

Probably. You can can open the conversion logs and see what metadata is present in your WTV files. MCEBuddy takes what given to it, supplements it from the internet to complete the missing information and then puts into the NFO fie. If the sources is wrong / missing then the output will also be wrong / empty.

I understand the NFO but I have a lot of .info instead of .nfo

No idea where that’s coming from, I don’t recall MCEBuddy generating any such files.