Drag and drop not working

Using 2.5.5 And it stopped working my recorded folder from Win7 Media Center and can’t even drag and drop the videos manually :frowning:

I uploaded the file here under Rickt1962 folder txt file is MCEBuddy2021

Some other app is blocking your files

WARNING> 2021-04-12T20:00:17 MCEBuddy.Engine.QueueManager → Monitor task Windows Default : Unable to queue file for conversion - file inaccessible/locked by another process D:\Recorded TV\The Neighborhood_WHPDT_2021_04_12_20_00_00.wtv

WARNING> 2021-04-12T20:30:19 MCEBuddy.Engine.QueueManager → Monitor task Windows Default : Unable to queue file for conversion - file inaccessible/locked by another process D:\Recorded TV\Bob Hearts Abishola_WHPDT_2021_04_12_20_30_00.wtv

I also errors about permissions and MCEBuddy not being able to access the Monitor location folders

How do I figure out who is blocking it ?

Check the file system permissions first and check that it’s set to Everyone. If that doesn’t work then it’s being locked, try Google to find an app which helps identify processes which are locking files (usually antivirus, scanners or sometimes library monitoring apps like Plex etc)

Do you think deleting MCEBuddy and reinstalling it would help ?
I looked for system permissions nothing has changed

One thing else when I moved the WMV files to a different hard drive than tried to drag and drop the video it shows the plus sign when dragging it but thats it.

Well un-installing to a earlier version didn’t help went back to 2.5.5
Changing Hard drives didn’t help the last resort is reload the P.C. with Windows 7 any other suggestions ?

Well I give up ! Going to have to start with a fresh install of everything !