Adding language name to track & subtitles

Is it possible to add the language name to track and subtitle to the processed MP4 file? The source recording (Channels DVR) lists “unknown” for both the English and Spanish tracks and subtitles, and I know this is me just being OCD because I only plan on keeping the English track/subtitle.

I did find this post from a few years ago, but unless I’m misunderstanding it, it seemed like it was to fix an issue where the language name was in the source file but it wasn’t coming over in the processed file. Other recordings from other channels are fine, not sure if it’s the channel (don’t usually record) or show broadcast.

I added these two metadata commands to the profile (which I got from this post):
handbrake-audioac3=-E faac -R auto -B 192 -D 0 -a 1,2,3,4,5 -metadata:s:a:0 title=“English” -metadata:s:s:0 title=“Signs & Lyrics” language=eng

And it definitely helped, but strange results. The title for the audio track is now “Surround” (which I don’t have in the metadata command) and it still lists the track as “unknown” (for language), although the subtitle correctly shows “English” for language, yet no description/title for it.