The Voice UK

(John) #1

I am bringing in the Voice UK files and expecting them to folderize by show and then series like all the “US” shows I record do. But it ends up doing

The Voice UK S08E13

  • Series 8
    • S8E13 - Episode 13

The Voice UK S08E14

  • Series 8
    • S8E14 - Episode 14

If it worked like all my other shows would have done:

The Voice UK

  • Series 8
    • S8E13 - Episode 13
    • S8E14 - Episode 14

Note I imagine from this piece of the logs it can’t find it but The Voice UK does exist in TMDB so curious:

2019-04-07T11:39:20 MCEBuddy.MetaData.VideoMetaData --> Trying to match nPVR/SiliconDust series showname -> The.Voice.UK.S08E14.720p.HDTV.x264-QPEL
2019-04-07T11:39:20 MCEBuddy.MetaData.VideoMetaData --> Looking for Season/Episode information in text
2019-04-07T11:39:20 MCEBuddy.MetaData.VideoMetaData --> Pattern 1, Found Season/Episode information in text, Season:8, Episode:14
2019-04-07T11:39:20 MCEBuddy.MetaData.VideoMetaData --> Successfully extracted nPVR/SiliconDust series filename metadata
INFORMATION> 2019-04-07T11:39:20 MCEBuddy.MetaData.FileExtractMetadata --> Extracting NFO Tags
2019-04-07T11:39:20 MCEBuddy.MetaData.FileExtractMetadata --> Extracting XMBC NFO metadata
WARNING> 2019-04-07T11:39:20 MCEBuddy.MetaData.FileExtractMetadata --> Invalid NFO File
2019-04-07T11:39:20 MCEBuddy.MetaData.VideoMetaData --> Video Tags extracted from file/name metadata -> 
Title: The Voice UK S08E14
SubTitle: 720p.HDTV.x264-QPEL
Description: 
Network: 
Network Affiliate: 
Parental Rating: 
Media Credits: 
Genres: 
Season: 8
Episode: 14
Banner: 
Banner URL: 
IMDB Id: 
MovieDB Id: 
TVDB Id: 
Is Show Movie: False
Is Show Sports: False
OriginalBroadcastDateTime: 1899-12-31T18:00:00
RecordedDateTime: 1899-12-31T18:00:00
SeriesPremiereDate: 1899-12-31T18:00:00
CopyProtected: False
SageTV FileID: 
SageTV MediaFileID: 

2019-04-07T11:39:20 MCEBuddy.MetaData.VideoMetaData --> Checking for metadata title and series correction
INFORMATION> 2019-04-07T11:39:20 MCEBuddy.MetaData.VideoMetaData --> Downloading Series details
2019-04-07T11:39:20 MCEBuddy.MetaData.VideoMetaData --> Meta correction results, dont' overwrite title -> False
INFORMATION> 2019-04-07T11:39:20 MCEBuddy.MetaData.VideoMetaData --> Recording Type Show
INFORMATION> 2019-04-07T11:39:20 MCEBuddy.MetaData.VideoMetaData --> Checking TheTVDB
--> No match found, checking for special characters in the Title
--> No match found on TVDB
WARNING> 2019-04-07T11:39:21 MCEBuddy.MetaData.VideoMetaData --> TheTVDB failed
INFORMATION> 2019-04-07T11:39:21 MCEBuddy.MetaData.VideoMetaData --> Checking TV.com
--> No match found, checking for special characters in the Title
--> No match found on TV.com
--> Invalid original broadcast date to match on TV.com
WARNING> 2019-04-07T11:39:21 MCEBuddy.MetaData.VideoMetaData --> TV.com failed
INFORMATION> 2019-04-07T11:39:21 MCEBuddy.MetaData.VideoMetaData --> Checking TMDB.com
--> No match found, checking for special characters in the Title
--> No match found on TMDB Series
WARNING> 2019-04-07T11:39:21 MCEBuddy.MetaData.VideoMetaData --> TMDB.com failed
INFORMATION> 2019-04-07T11:39:21 MCEBuddy.MetaData.VideoMetaData --> Checking IMDB
--> Searching IMDB Series and overwrite title False
--> Searching IMDB for Series Title match
WARNING> --> Unable to connect to IMDB
Error -> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at MCEBuddy.MetaData.IMDB.searchShowTitle(String title, Nullable`1 releaseDate, ShowType matchType, Boolean firstMatchOnly, Boolean searchAKAs, Log jobLog)
WARNING> --> Unable to get match from IMDB
--> Invalid original broadcast date to match on IMDB
WARNING> 2019-04-07T11:39:22 MCEBuddy.MetaData.VideoMetaData --> IMDBApi failed
2019-04-07T11:39:22 MCEBuddy.MetaData.VideoMetaData --> Updated Video Tags extracted after downloading details -> 
Title: The Voice UK S08E14
SubTitle: 720p.HDTV.x264-QPEL

Thoughts?

Thanks JR

0 Likes

(Goose) #2

What version of MCEBuddy are you using?

0 Likes

(John) #3

2.4 release 8

0 Likes

(Goose) #4

I would recommend updating to 2.4 Release 10 and post back if you’re still seeing an issue along with the conversion log.

0 Likes

(John) #5

Unfortunately I may never know if this dot release would fix my obscure problem since the show is off the air for the season.

JR

0 Likes

(Goose) #6

I ran your filename through 2.4.10 and it looks like it’s parsing the name and details correctly so it should work fine:

Title: The Voice UK
SubTitle: 720p HDTV x264-QPEL
Description:
Network:
Network Affiliate:
Parental Rating:
Media Credits:
Genres:
Season: 8
Episode: 14
Banner:
Banner URL:
IMDB Id:
MovieDB Id:
TVDB Id:
Is Show Movie: False
Is Show Sports: False
OriginalBroadcastDateTime: 1900-01-01T00:00:00
RecordedDateTime: 1900-01-01T00:00:00
SeriesPremiereDate: 1900-01-01T00:00:00
CopyProtected: False
SageTV FileID:
SageTV MediaFileID:

2.4.8 seems to be parsing it as:

Title: The Voice UK S08E14

That’s why your folder structure doesn’t match what you expect.

We update the metadata matching engine with each release because the internet databases are constantly changing so it’s important to keep MCEBuddy up to date to keep the metadata matching running smoothly.

0 Likes