Speeding up conversions

I just want to use mcebuddy to run a conversion without any advert searching, file analysing etc will this do it?

SkipReprocessing=True

whenever mcebuddy starts a file it says fast remuxing and almost always I get then Re-ReMuxing due to an audio error (twice) then Analyzing video information so a good 5-10 minutes before it starts encoding

Can someone please take a look at my log & profile please to see where I am going wrong

Thank you

The.Man.Who.Cheated.Himself.1950.720p.BluRay.x264-PSYCHD.mkv-My HEVC MKV-2018-10-25T11-39-16.0718770 01-00 - Copy.zip (1.1 MB)
profiles.conf (102.3 KB)

It’s recommended not to change the mcebuddy.conf file manually, all settings can be done through the GUI.

• To not run commercial detection, set it to None.
  • If you want to save more time, uncheck the Detect and optimize video quality option
  • If you don’t wan to Remux the file, then enable the option for Skip remuxing in the Conversion Task → Expert Settings page
  • If you want to save more time, check the Disable cropping option on the Conversion Task → Expert Settings page, this is done to remove any extra “black bars” on the video and crop it

You can always stop your mouse over any option to see what it does

You can also look at the Performance metrics section at the end of the log file which summarizes where MCEBuddy is spending time and then hone in on the relevant sections of the log file.