How to make MP4 Unprocessed copy all audio streams

How can I make the “MP4 Unprocessed” profile pass thru all the audio streams? I have a video with AC3 and AAC, but the new file has only the AC3 stream. I have ‘select best audio track’ unchecked.

The Fate of the Furious (2017) TS-ref fast ac3 aacprologicii.mp4-MP4 Unprocessed-2023-05-10T18-52-11.log (978.7 KB)

Hmm, I think the profile may need an update (it will be included in the next beta release). Try this one

[MP4 Unprocessed]
Description=Very fast but limited functionality. Use this profile if the original video has H.264/MPEG video and you want to remove the commercials and convert the file format to MP4 (e.g. WTV to MP4) without any additional processing (deinterlace, resizing, volume, cropping etc). It will copy the original video and audio and put it into a MP4 format unaltered in quality.
order=ffmpeg,copy
copy-ext=.ts
copy-remuxto=.mp4
ffmpeg-general=-threads 0
ffmpeg-video=-ss 0 -vcodec copy -map 0:v -sn
ffmpeg-audio=-acodec copy -map 0:a
ffmpeg-audioac3=-acodec copy -map 0:a
ffmpeg-ext=.mp4
ffmpeg-audiodelay=skip
PreConversionCommercialRemover=true
FixedResolution=true
SkipCropping=true
AutoDeinterlace=false
DisableEncoderReordering=true

Thanks for that - both audio tracks were copied.

I used MP4 Unprocessed to remove the ads from my MP4 video. There are some differences in the videos. What do you make of it? Why are these qualities different?

(new video on the left)

I guess FPS concerns me the most.

@Goose ?

They are slightly different because those are variable bit rates for the video and the audio, not fixed.

You cut out commercials, so number of bits per second will be different when you change both the number of bits and the number of seconds, yes? That’s an oversimplification, but the principle is the same.

The frame rate of the original is not the US ATSC specified frame rate for TV media. MCEBuddy is correcting the incorrect fps in your original media to the standard value.

Hmm, I’ve never seen 29.876 fps in any standard or any video. Is this is a new thing?

You are correct. That is why MCEBuddy corrected the improper frame rate from the original video source.

Likely a transcoding issue in whatever produced it, if it was recorded OTA.

It is the NTSC that specifies Standard Definition (SD) must operate at exactly 29.97 fps.

A lot of software will fuzz the FPS to make time codes line up and when merging audio at yet again different bit rates into video at yet another rate so that everything is in aync when you play it back.

I think something is mixed up here. The file MCEBuddy created has the odd FPS.

Ah, I see. I mixed up left from right. Yeah, the original has the right FPS and the “new” file by MCEBuddy has the weird FPS. It may not matter, since the streams play at the rate they play at. Its not like there are physical film frames and the display monitor corrects it anyway.

No device exists that will display that frame rate. In a way, it’s kind of like the “dpi” setting in a PDF. It’s gonna print the way its gonna print.