I started using MCEBuddy a few months ago without any issues. This past weekend my PC stopped allowing me to use MCEBuddy it just constantly says "The MCEBuddy Service is unavailable. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling numerous times. I’ve cleaned installed as well with no luck. I’ve even removed the the keys within my system and that hasn’t helped either. I’ve exhausted every avenue of various fixes. Not sure what’s going on but hoping someone can point me in the right direct based on my logs.
NOTE: Don’t forget to attach your conversion log or MCEBuddy.log file as appropriatemcebuddy.log (75.8 KB)