Using 2.5.6 nfo files not being transfered

Using My Cloud and after conversion Buddy sends the mp4 with no trouble but the nfo file goes to the Recorded TV folder with a copy of the mp4 ? Scratching my head…I will upload the log file

Before someone says its the My Cloud network let me add Its not random I recorded 5 TV shows last night and all MP4 videos got transfered but the nfo file where left behind in the Recorded TV folder with a copy of the MP4 with the nfo.

If you open your log and scroll to the end it shows what’s going on. Windows is reporting an error so it’s moving everything to the fallback path configured.

MCEBuddy.Engine.ConversionJob --> Moving converted file to destination
INFORMATION> 2022-04-25T00:11:22 MCEBuddy.Engine.ConversionJob --> Moving converted file D:\Temp\working0\Fear the Walking Dead-S07E10-Mourning Cloak -.mp4 to \\192.168.50.50\Seagate_Expansion_Drive_2\TV Shows\Fear the Walking Dead\Season 7\Fear the Walking Dead-S07E10-Mourning Cloak -.mp4
ERROR> --> Unable to move file D:\Temp\working0\Fear the Walking Dead-S07E10-Mourning Cloak -.mp4 to \\192.168.50.50\Seagate_Expansion_Drive_2
Error :System.IO.IOException: The specified network name is no longer available.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.File.InternalMove(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean checkHost)
   at MCEBuddy.Util.FileIO.MoveAndInheritPermissions(String source, String destination, Boolean overwriteDestination)
   at MCEBuddy.Engine.ConversionJob.MoveConvertedFile(String subDestinationPath, Log jobLog)
INFORMATION> 2022-04-25T00:14:41 MCEBuddy.Engine.ConversionJob --> Fallback to source path
WARNING> --> Fallback to Source Path is enabled, trying to move directory to source path -> D:\Recorded TV
INFORMATION> 2022-04-25T00:14:41 MCEBuddy.Engine.ConversionJob --> Moving converted file D:\Temp\working0\Fear the Walking Dead-S07E10-Mourning Cloak -.mp4  to D:\Recorded TV\TV Shows\Fear the Walking Dead\Season 7\Fear the Walking Dead-S07E10-Mourning Cloak -.mp4
INFORMATION> 2022-04-25T00:14:41 MCEBuddy.Engine.ConversionJob --> Found NFO file, moving to destination NFO:D:\Temp\working0\Fear the Walking Dead_AMCHD_2022_04_24_21_00_18.nfo Destination:D:\Recorded TV\TV Shows\Fear the Walking Dead\Season 7\Fear the Walking Dead-S07E10-Mourning Cloak -.nfo
INFORMATION> 2022-04-25T00:14:41 MCEBuddy.Engine.ConversionJob --> Found Cover Art file, copying to destination CoverArt:D:\Program Files\MCEBuddy2x\cache\Fear the Walking Dead.jpg Destination:D:\Recorded TV\TV Shows\Fear the Walking Dead\Season 7\Fear the Walking Dead-S07E10-Mourning Cloak -.jpg