Roku Profiles

I’ve been using MCEBuddy for several years to convert TV programs and send them to TV via Roku 3 using the Roku profile. Converted programs are between 0.7 GB and 1.3 GB depending on the network.

I was wondering if there is another profile that will work with our Roku? Specifically, is it possible to just cut commercials and convert to a Roku compatible profile with better quality?

wayne

Have you tried using the Roku 3 profile instead of the Roku profile?

You can also increase the quality using the Quality slider:

Thanx Goose,

Before posting I looked at the other profile but I couldn’t tell if there was any difference between Roku and Roku 3. I, also, moved the quality slider to +25.

The reason for posting was that I don’t know enough about how MCEBuddy operates to know if Roku 3 conversions would even work through Plex or if moving the slider would make any difference (or how much to move the slider).

wayne

Mail](Outlook) for Windows 10

Thanx Goose,

Before posting I looked at the other profile but I couldn’t tell if there was any difference between Roku and Roku 3. I, also, moved the quality slider to +25.

The reason for posting was that I don’t know enough about how MCEBuddy operates to know if Roku 3 conversions would even work through Plex or if moving the slider would make any difference (or how much to move the slider).

wayne