Out of sync again and commercials there

I was having a good process with downloading shows with PlayOn and then removing the commercials using the markers and then posting it in the right folder. As of today, the audio is out of sync again and none of the commercials were removed. youngrestless.txt (244.3 KB)

Should be noted playing the original files directly are in sync.

Thanks.

JR

If you search the log for commercial markers you’ll see there are no commercial markers in your MP4 file and you’ve set MCEBuddy to only use commercial markers.

Commercial Removal → UseMarkers
INFORMATION> 2019-11-15T00:24:02 MCEBuddy.Engine.ConversionJob → Checking for Playlater Advertisement Markers
2019-11-15T00:24:04 MCEBuddy.Engine.ConversionJob → No valid advertisement chapters found

Hence no commercial removal.

As for the sync I can’t see any errors, so it may just be a quirk with ffmpeg or the original video structure. You can try the latest release of mcebuddy and see if that makes any difference.

Back again. So I am finding when it uses the markers to remove the commercials the audio is still out of sync. Well let me be more accurate. The audio is fine, then over time gets out of sync. Then I stop the video and hit play again and it’s fine, then slowly goes out of sync. No other files of mine do this that aren’t processed thru MCEBuddy. I assume that means something is wrong with the resulting file since files that are made the same way and don’t have any commercials to remove don’t have this sync issue?

Anything?

Buller?