Logged MCEBuddy exceptions in IMDB lookups

I am guessing this is a timeout, but no way to know, or if it is something more serious.
I’m seeing these consistently in the conversion logs. It doesn’t appear to affect performance, and I’m not sure if there is a loss of metadata as a result.

WARNING> --> Unable to connect to TVDB
Error -> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (504) Gateway Timeout.
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at MCEBuddy.Util.Internet.WGet(Uri Uri, Int32 timeout)
   at MCEBuddy.MetaData.TVDB.DownloadSeriesDetails(VideoTags videoTags, Boolean prioritizeMatchDate, Boolean overwrite, Log jobLog)

It seems to me that a gateway timeout error could be trapped and suppressed. The log detail for the whole stack trace doesn’t really add more info.

Other untrapped exceptions (also likely from non-response from the service calls) that dump stacktraces. I don’t know if these are indicative of some other issue, e.g. their API changed or MCEBuddy has a parsing problem with the responses. It seems to me that a failed response is different than a successful response of no data, and that may be what has not been accounted for here.

INFORMATION> 2020-03-13T22:25:37 MCEBuddy.MetaData.VideoMetaData --> Checking IMDB
WARNING> --> Error parsing IMDB Show response
Error -> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at MCEBuddy.MetaData.IMDB.SearchShowTitle(String title, Nullable`1 releaseDate, ShowType matchType, Boolean firstMatchOnly, Boolean searchAKAs, Log jobLog)
WARNING> --> Unable to get match from IMDB
WARNING> --> Error parsing IMDB Show response
Error -> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at MCEBuddy.MetaData.IMDB.SearchShowTitle(String title, Nullable`1 releaseDate, ShowType matchType, Boolean firstMatchOnly, Boolean searchAKAs, Log jobLog)
WARNING> --> Unable to get match from IMDB

Also, Java’s stack trace sucks, since the error is caused by particular paramater values passed into the function, and so the function signature isn’t very helpful. See a classloader failure as the canonical example of “I couldn’t find a class, but I’m not going to tell you what it was so that you can actually fix the problem of the missing class file”.