"Couldn't Find the profile in profiles.conf"

This is getting ridiculous. Every day I have to restore a backup of the mcebuddy.conf cut down with no profiles then make the profiles again.

What’s going on with this? There is no logging.

Here is the log that happens with the window:
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: InvalidArgument=Value of ‘0’ is not valid for ‘SelectedIndex’.
Parameter name: SelectedIndex
at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.set_SelectedIndex(Int32 value)
at MCEBuddy.GUI.ConversionTaskForm.ReadSettings(ConversionJobOptions& cjo)
at MCEBuddy.GUI.ConversionTaskForm.ConversionTaskForm_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
Assembly Version:
Win32 Version: 4.7.2053.0 built by: NET47REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll


I figured it out and it wasn’t that.

The comskip INI file that I had was in a different folder and that made it give this error. After I fixed it, it it was perfect.