MCEBuddy Version og Type (32bit eller 64bit):
2.4.9
Operativsystem og Type (32bit eller 64bit):
Win 10 64bit
Resumé af problemet eller forslaget:
Hvis en eksisterende EDL-fil bruges, og CUT START-funktionen anvendes, er kapitlerne ude af sync.
EDL-filen bør justeres baseret på CUT START-værdien (f.eks. hvis cut start er sat til 12 sekunder, skal alle EDL-indgangene forskydes 12 sekunder frem).
Been investigating this, MCEBuddy itself adjusts for the cut START and cut END while processing the EDL file and cutting the video. However it does not modify the original EDL file.
So if you’re removing the commercial it should work fine. I’m guessing in your case you’ve only detecting commercials and not actually cutting them. Is that correct? Can you attach your conversion log?
Your assumption is correct: I have an existing EDL file (created at recording time by ComSkip), and I have CUT START set in my MCEBuddy task. The ultimate goal is to set chapter markers in the resulting file to skip commercials rather than cut them.
I don’t have any existing LOG files that are still active. I’ll try to stage this problem and will post new logs …
Okay I think we’ve solved the issue in a better way. If a saved EDL file is found, MCEBuddy will correct the EDL itself to adjust for any trimming and remuxed skipped seconds etc so that all downstream operations (chapters, subtitles, cutting commercials etc) are properly synchronized.
Try today’s 2.4.9 BETA build. I’m closing the ticket, if it’s an issue please reopen with the conversion log