MCEBuddy
Verknüpfung von Monitor-Standorten und Conversion-Aufgaben
Allgemeiner Support / Fragen
commonissues
Goose
(Goose)
18. Oktober 2018 um 01:34
4
FYI, Monitor Locations wurde nun auf die Seite
Conversion Task → Advanced Settings
verschoben:
image.png
411×206 2.79 KB
Best workflow for multiple folders?
How do I pair a Monitor location to a NEW Task
Making a single conversion pass
Ability to select conversion task on monitor location
Beitrag im Thema anzeigen
Verwandte Themen
Thema
Antworten
Aufrufe
Aktivität
How do I pair a Monitor location to a NEW Task
Profiles
5
628
23. Februar 2022
Why Is MCE Buddy Doing Multiple Conversions?
General Support / Questions
2
1059
13. Februar 2019
Can I or Do I need to set up separate monitor location and conversion tasks
General Support / Questions
6
1970
4. Mai 2020
Tie a Monitor Location to an Encoding Task?
General Support / Questions
2
861
13. April 2018
Ability to select conversion task on monitor location
New Features
4
1190
11. März 2019