MCEBuddy Version and Type (32bit or 64bit):
Operating System and Type (32bit or 64bit):
Server 2016, x64
Summary of the problem or suggestion:
Historically, I have used a Regex metadata correction to match Plex-recorded TV shows to TVDB. I used this to remove the year before the match. However, I read that in 2.4.10 and later, the behavior has changed so that the year is assigned to another field (Premier Date) and so the lookup works properly now.
Unfortunately, I do not have success with this. I updated to 2.4.11, but it looks like it is attempting to lookup the full title on TVDB [“Dateline NBC (1992)” instead of just “Dateline NBC.”] I do not see the “Premier Date” as a field in the logs. The subtitle is also wrong, but that’s a function of Plex’s new crappy EPG not getting S##E## numbers, and I’m hopeful I can fix that with a Regex filter or something in MCEBuddy.
I can change to 2.5.1 if that would make a difference.
Steps to replicate the bug:
Convert a file name with the title “Dateline NBC (1992) - 2019-09-13 08 00 00 - Into the Dark.ts” and check the logs. It appears that matching is failing.
I’ll attach logs.