Ability to select conversion task on monitor location

Request Type:
NEW FEATURE

MCEBuddy Version and Type (32bit or 64bit):
2.4.9 64bit

Operating System and Type (32bit or 64bit):
Windows 10 64bit

Summary of the problem or suggestion:
I love that we can now select which location we want to use a conversion task for but I think it would be easier to be able to set which conversion task(s) we want to use when creating/editing the monitor location.

As it is now if I add a new monitor location I have to go through quite a few extra clicks to set the conversion task(s) I want associated with it.

Feature already exists:

Search is a powerful tool on this forum

I know it already exists, I’m requesting that instead of choosing the monitor location from the conversion task that I be able to set the conversion task from the monitor location.

I am also wanting something similar but let me see if this is what you are talking about so I don’t request it again. I want a conversion setup to be associated with specific folders. The option now is to scan sub folders which would set everything in the main folder to do the same task. For instance, My PlayOn folder has Netflix and Crackle. Crackle of course has commercials I would like to remove but Netflix doesn’t I would like each sub folder to have its own setup and not just a blanket setting without having to disable settings every time a new file is added. I hope that makes sense.

Create a separate Monitor Location for each folder and link it to the Conversion Task
OR
Use the filename filter in the Conversion task to accept files only with specifics names in it’s path

The 1st way is cleaner