[BUG] Converting converted files

Ever since upgrading to version 2.5.7 I have noticed an occasional conversion that runs more than once, without a “period”. Last night, The Blacklist and a Hallmark movie ran more than once. I have attached the logs for review.
Thank you.
mcebuddy.zip (333.0 KB)

Moving this to a new topic, thanks for the logs. We’ve identified the potential source of why some of your converted files are getting into a conversion loop caused a race condition when the system is under heavy stress.

This has been fixed in today’s 2.5.7 BETA build, try it out and let me know if you’re still having issues.

I will let you know if it happens with the new build. Thank you.