2.5.1 beta Conversion not failing but converted file is 0 bytes

I’m using the latest beta build and having an odd result where converted files are 0 bytes. The log doesn’t specifically list conversion failed but gives me a final file that has no video.
Supernatural S15E04 20191107 [20191108-0100].mpg-rawedl-2019-11-10T08-43-46.4181141-05-00.log (2.7 MB)

I switched to the stable version of 2.5.1 and it seems this issue is not having this bug. Not sure why.

2.5.1 Stable version seems good except for 1 show so far which happens to be a live broadcast which is Talking dead. This time the log flags as an error in history but still outputs a file with 0 bytes. I set to re-record this episode and will see if this converts successfully

Your converted file is 800MB:

MCEBuddy.Engine.ConversionJob --> Finished writing metadata, file size [KB] 816,418.00

It’s windows that’s falling to copy the converted file to your network destination, it appears to duplicate the file and then fails. MCEBuddy check for a duplicate right before it copies it but windows says no and then it fails with this error

MCEBuddy.Engine.ConversionJob --> Moving converted file C:\Users\riopa\Videos\temp\working1\Supernatural S15E04 20191107 [20191108-0100].mpg to \DS214PLAY\Uploads\Lumia 925 Converted Files\EDL\Supernatural S15E04 20191107 [20191108-0100].mpg
ERROR> --> Unable to move file C:\Users\riopa\Videos\temp\working1\Supernatural S15E04 20191107 [20191108-0100].mpg to \DS214PLAY\Uploads\Lumia 925 Converted Files\EDL
Error :System.IO.IOException: The file exists.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.File.InternalMove(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean checkHost)
at MCEBuddy.Util.FileIO.MoveAndInheritPermissions(String source, String destination, Boolean overwriteDestination)
at MCEBuddy.Engine.ConversionJob.MoveConvertedFile(String subDestinationPath, Log jobLog)
ERROR> 2019-11-10T09:37:21 MCEBuddy.Engine.ConversionJob --> Moving converted file to destination failed

Yes. I wasn’t sure if mcebuddy causing this or if windows is. It seems that if there is too many files transferring over at one time, Windows chokes on the file transfer. I will decrease the number of conversions to 2 at a time to instead of the 4 that is currently configured.