What is the renaming command for the year of a movie?

Hi folks,
I already put in a follow up to a previous post that was marked “solved”, so I figured I better start a new post.

I’m currently saving a bunch of videos with HDHomerun’s DVR service. Then I’ve got MCEBuddy doing the next step and removing commercials and renaming them for easy import into Plex.

The TV shows are working fine. But what is the %-command for the year of a movie? For example, I want to rename something “Movie (1995)”…but it seems all of the %-commands are directed toward TV shows (%airyear%, %premieryear%, %recordyear%, etc.). What is the command for a movie’s year?

When I try %year%, it doesn’t seem to work.

Thanks!!
Eric

1 Like

%premiereyear%

1 Like

Thanks!!!
I’m going to update my settings tonight and finally get this thing working!!

Thanks RBoy!!

1 Like

You can update to today’s 2.4.10 BETA build.
We’ve added 3 additional custom renaming commands:

a. %ifpremieredate%<RenamePatternIfTrue,RenamePatternIfFalse> - If Series Premiere Date is present rename using True pattern, else rename using False pattern (v2.4.10+)
b. %ifairdate%<RenamePatternIfTrue,RenamePatternIfFalse> - If Original Air Date is present rename using True pattern, else rename using False pattern (v2.4.10+)
c. %ifrecorddate%<RenamePatternIfTrue,RenamePatternIfFalse> - If Video Record Date is present rename using True pattern, else rename using False pattern (v2.4.10+)

With this version you can something like:
%showname%%ifpremieredate%< (%premiereyear%),>

Excellent, thanks!