MCE 2.4.8 Default rename change, spaces removed between season and show title

Hi, I have been using MCE for a while with the last version 2.4.7 without issue. I just rebuild my PC this past weekend and installed 2.4.8 as I use it with my Plex server. What I have noticed is that when MCE converts the video file and renames it (Default no custom renaming) is takes out the spaces between the season and title. Example from the logs:
INFORMATION> 2017-12-05T17:43:55 MCEBuddy.Engine.ConversionJob --> Converted File : D:\Video Temp\MCEbuddy\Temp Video\working0\American Monster (2016) - S02E09 - The Craigslist Killer.mp4

The renamed file with the spaces taken out:
INFORMATION> 2017-12-05T17:44:00 MCEBuddy.Engine.ConversionJob --> Renaming file using show information
INFORMATION> --> Rename file to D:\Video Temp\MCEbuddy\Temp Video\working0\S02E09-The Craigslist Killer.mp4

Can someone tell me where the default file rename is so I can make a change and add the spaces back in? This worked fine in 2.4.7.

In the conversion task there are renaming options. What you’re seeing is the default renaming pattern. You can select the box for custom renaming and enter your own renaming pattern. Refer to the advanced command topic to get a list of available custom renaming pattern parameters.

Thanks RBoy, not sure what happened. I went back through and all the previous shows I converted with 2.4.7, they all seems to have spaces. Anyway I just made a custom rename profile and it is working great. Thanks for the response.