Hour long show takes significantly longer than 30 minute show?

I’m new to MCEBuddy and the forum so apologies for the ignorance in advance. I have one profile set up right now and I’m converting to normal mp4 and cutting commercials from NPVR recordings. Using paid MCEBuddy version 2.4 release 8 along with Comskip Donator version. When I run 30 minute shows through the profile they are done in about 30 minutes, but when shows get to one hour in length they process significantly longer. Actually I haven’t had one complete. I let one run overnight and it never finished. No errors or anything it just keeps processing. I attached a log for one that is running currently (so the log is incomplete) and has been running for a couple of hours.

A few questions, Is there something obvious I’m doing wrong? Also, how do i read the logs and single out issues or errors? I see some “Invalid” messages, but don’t know if they are meaningful or not.

thanks in advance for your help and let me know if there is other info I need to upload,

patrick

Home Town_20180621_00000100.ts-Convert to MP4-2018-06-21T14-59-36.7921721-05-00.log (580.9 KB)

The log is incomplete but I suspect it’s to do with your video recording. I saw this:

MCEBuddy.AppWrapper.FFmpegMediaInfo → [rawvideo @ 0c0c9020] Frame rate very high for a muxer not efficiently supporting it.

Thank you, how do I resolve this? Is this an issue with the output from NPVR or my MCEBuddy profile?

I see something about entering “-vsync 2” to the beginning of the ffmpeg-video= line in my profile, but I cannot find this line…

In the Converstion task page, uncheck the box for Detect and optimize video quality, this will skip this part of the video quality detection phase which is running slow for you due to the video frame rate. Basically it looking to detect for interlaced video and then it’ll optimize the settings accordingly. It sounds like you may not have interlaced video.