Emby DVR Recording (.ts file) did not match Filename meta data pattern

Quick background on my setup, I am running Emby on my Synology NAS and I am attempting to setup MCEBuddy to convert the Emby DVR output (.ts) into mp4 format as well as remove commercials. I am running MCEBuddy on a Win10 machine and I have the permissions setup such the MCEBuddy can access the NAS folder where the recording is saved as well as a folder where I’d like the converted file copied to. However, when testing the setup, I cannot get MCEBuddy to convert the file and receive the following warning message in the log file with regard to the file (see below for 3 lines). I am unsure of how to determine the overall issue.

When the recording is initially made, Emby saves the ts file along with a nfo file into a folder structure (as you can see below). But even with both files, it doesn’t seem to work. Any thoughts?

2018-09-09T16:45:15 MCEBuddy.Engine.QueueManager --> Monitor task EmbyTV : Checking Filter and Metadata Matches for File -> \192.168.110.53\video\EmbyDVR\TV\Friends (1994)\Season 5\Friends S05E13 The One With Joey’s Bag - 1.ts, Conversion Task ->Convert TV Shows

2018-09-09T16:45:15 MCEBuddy.Engine.QueueManager --> File >Friends S05E13 The One With Joey’s Bag - 1.ts<, checking filename filter >[video]<

WARNING> 2018-09-09T16:45:15 MCEBuddy.Engine.QueueManager --> File Friends S05E13 The One With Joey’s Bag - 1.ts did not match Filename meta data pattern

Seems I get the same results when using NextPVR on my desktop to record a show as well.

It means in your conversion task you’ve defined a filename filter which is filtering out this file because it didn’t match your filter.

Got it! I thought that the File name match field within selection filters could use the same “[video]” qualifier that can be used elsewhere. Sure enough as soon as I changed it to *.ts everything is working. Thanks!